checked clothes trend

Montag, Oktober 23, 2017








Checked blazer, checked skirts and checked pants. Since this year, this trend is seen mostly everywhere and I cannot admit that I don't like it too. To be honest I am happy that this trend came to us, because I was looking for an checked pants for a long time, but either they were too expensive or didn't fit me very well. But now it's not difficult to get your perfect checked item, like I did.
What I love the most is not the pattern itself, it's more that "old" fashion trends are coming up again and I'm really looking forward to next new (old) trend. Maybe I have to check out my moms wardrobe ? - Hehe.

So how do you think about checked clothes ? Let me know.


Yaya.








Pants - New Look
Cardigan - H&M
Sweater - Mango

You Might Also Like

1 Kommentare

  1. Oh I love your style! That pants is reaaaaally cool


    Catherine
    www.fashionardenter.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Instagram

Subscribe